The organization setup a world class fabric testing fabric testing laboratory as per the ISO, AATCC, AST, Marks and Spencer etc. testing protocol.
The laboratory has successfully awarded OKO TEX certification. The laboratory has facilities of all the testing services to the various department in the organization to achieve excellence in quality and productivity.
The laboratory performs various testing processes for all types of finished fabric, and is being accepted by world class reputed customers throughout the globe.
• Pilling and abrasion
• Colour fastness to washing, perspiration, rubbing, water etc.
• Dimensional stability to washing, etc.
• Tensile strength, tear strength, seam slippage & strength
• Water & oil repellency for Teflon finished fabrics
• Stretch/recovery/growth-for Lycra fabrics
• Multiple wash performance of finished fabrics
• Moisture contain management & performance of finished fabrics
• Smoothness & crease recovery
• Blend composition
The laboratory has installed latest testing equipment’s as per international test methods requirement:
• Washing and drying machine as per European standards.
• Martindale pilling and abrasion testing machine.
• Tensile testing machine (SDL Atlas)
• Tear strength testing machine (SDL Atlas)
• Laundro Meter (R.B. Electronics)
• Perspiro Meter & Incubator (SDL Atlas)
• Colour assessment cabinets as per both European and American standards (xrite Mcbath)
• Spectro photometer (jay pack)
ISO for European customers
AATCC, ASTM for American customers
We would also like to inform you that our fabric passes all the textile test standards which are in general applicable to the fabrics, the details of the same are us under:
• Mass of fabrics as per customer’s requirement
• Breaking strength
• Tearing strength
• Colour fastness to light and dry & wet rubbing
The laboratory has also established dark room (studio) for the assessment of colour, pilling and other various performance assessment as per AATCC, ASTM, ISO, M&S Protocol.